IDS Imaging Factory Automation (IP65/67) cameras have been released with key features to help save money on industrial installations.
The new versions are “plug & play” with 3rd party GigE Vision software such as Cognex Vision Pro & National Instruments Vision software.
The IDS Imaging GigE uEye FA (Factory Automation) industrial cameras are specifically designed for harsh environments, providing IP65/67 protection using a GigE interface.
Using a water tight lens barrel and M12 connector eliminates the need for costly IP65/67 enclosures, saving space and additional assembly costs. Attractively priced, the FA cameras are an excellent camera for harsh environments versus standard cameras with enclosures.
Click here to contact Sales for a quote now
Key Features are as follows:
- IP65 / IP67 Protection – Eliminates the need for an additional costly enclosure, protecting against dirt, dust and water splashing.
- GigE Vision compliant models – “GV” models available for use with GigE Vision compliant 3rd party vision software or use with the robust IDS Imaging Cockpit software and SDK using the “UI” models
- Compact size with IP65/67 protection – Measuring 41mm x 52mm x 43mm long, the camera design provides less volume than using additional enclosures with non IP rated cameras
- 8-Pin IP Rated connectors – Used for GPIO, trigger and flash within harsh environments.
- GigE PoE Interface – Using Power over Ethernet (PoE), one cable can be utilized for data and power saving money on installations.
- Resolutions from 2.3 to 5MP using the Popular Sony Pregius CMOS image sensors (IMX249, IMX265), IMX264) in Mono and Color models
IDS uEye cameras configured for IDS Imaging Software & SDK, provide you with an extensive development platform supporting Windows, Linux and embedded platforms. (Learn more about the IDS Imaging software here,.. which is free! )
Camera models and specifications: (Click on the model)
UI-5260FA – 2.35 MP, 1936 x 1216, 47 fps, Sony Pregius IMX249
UI-5270FA – 3.17 MP, 2056 x 1542, 36 fps, Sony Pregius IMX265
UI-5280FA – 5.04 MP, 2456 x 2054, 23 fps, Sony Pregius IMX264
GigE Vision compliant cameras are configured for use with any GigE Vision compliant 3rd party software such as Cognex Vision Pro & National Instruments Vision to name a couple.
Camera models and specifications:
GV-5260FA – 2.35 MP, 1936 x 1216, 47 fps, Sony Pregius IMX249
GV-5270FA – 3.17 MP, 2056 x 1542, 36 fps, Sony Pregius IMX265
GV-5280FA – 5.04 MP, 2456 x 2054, 23 fps, Sony Pregius IMX264
Request a quote here – Please specify model of interest via email @ email@example.com
You don’t need IP65/67 rated cameras? IDS has an extensive camera suite with resolutions from VGA to 18MP in USB2, USB3.0, USB3.1 and GigE interfaces – Click here for all models which 1st Vision has hundreds in stock